Comment on page
Set up the sandbox environment to allow building and testing in the testnet.
- 1.Developers create a new API key of the sandbox environment through the production frontend Dashboard.
- 2.Developers use the sandbox API key to access the sandbox API with the sandbox URL.
- 3.The API for the sandbox environment needs to be verified by checking the sandbox secret key to access the sandbox environment.
Adding a whitelisted IP for the sandbox server is required, which is the only allowed access for the IP address of the production environment to terminate any unauthorized access.
- Show sandbox data on the Developer Portal
- Allows developers to test transactions in testnet without spending any real assets/funds during integration.